Informed Beginnings Childbirth Classes
Informed Beginnings classes cover the following topics (and more) in a 9-week class series. (It’s like several classes all in one!)
- Introductions, Exercise and Movement, Pregnancy and Gestation
- Nutrition, Managing Common Discomforts, Making Good Choices, Partner Role
- Stages and Management of Labor and Delivery I
- Stages and Management of Labor and Delivery II
- Risks and Benefits of Medical Procedures, Conserving Energy in Normal Labor
- Managing Variations and Complications, Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding information and skills
- Newborn characteristics – the group will decide whether to meet in person or receive the information as a home study class.
Deb has been continuously teaching childbirth classes since January of 1996. She loves the opportunity to provide knowledge, skills and courage to birthing couples through the classes. In 2011 she joined with other childbirth educators from around the country to establish Informed Beginnings, a contemporary, comprehensive childbirth education organization.
August 22-October 17 (not 9/19)
9:00 am – 11:45 am
Onine with Zoom from my house to yours
Call or text Deb atfor more information about registering for this series.
If this time and date does not meet your needs, check out other local Informed Beginnings educators here.