Informed Beginnings Childbirth Classes
Next Series: Mondays, August 7-October 16 (skip 9/4), 2017, 7-9:45 pm.
Balance Bodyworks, 1120 E Main, Suite 203, St Charles IL
Call or text Deb at 630.202.3641 for more information about registering for this series.
If this time and date does not meet your needs, check out other local Informed Beginnings educators here.
Deb has been continuously teaching childbirth classes since January of 1996. She loves the opportunity to provide knowledge, skills and courage to birthing couples through the classes. In 2011 she joined with other childbirth educators from around the country to establish Informed Beginnings, a contemporary, comprehensive childbirth education organization.
Informed Beginnings classes cover the following topics (and more!) in a 10 week class series. It is like several classes all in one!:
1. Introductions, Exercise and Movement, Pregnancy and Gestation
2. Nutrition, Managing Common Discomforts
3. Making Good Choices, Partner Role
4 and 5. Stages and Management of Labor and Delivery
6. Risks and Benefits of Medical Procedures, Conserving Energy in Normal Labor
7. Managing Variations and Complications, Postpartum care
9. Newborn characteristics
10. Breastfeeding information and skills
Call or text Deb today at 630.202.3641 to sign up for an Informed Beginnings Childbirth class.