Informed Beginnings Childbirth Classes
Informed Beginnings classes cover the following topics (and more) in a 9-week class series. (It’s like several classes all in one!)
- Introductions, Exercise and Movement, Pregnancy and Gestation
- Nutrition, Managing Common Discomforts, Making Good Choices, Partner Role
- Stages and Management of Labor and Delivery I
- Stages and Management of Labor and Delivery II
- Risks and Benefits of Medical Procedures, Conserving Energy in Normal Labor
- Managing Variations and Complications, Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding information and skills
- Newborn characteristics – the group will decide whether to meet in person or receive the information as a home study class.
May 20-July 15
7:00 pm – 9:45 pm
The Loft in Wheaton
Wheaton IL 60187
(above A Baby Naturally and Kings Barbershop – enter from the small parking lot to the east)
Call or text Deb atfor more information about registering for this series.